
Over the weekend I looked out in the backyard and noticed that there was a hummingbird flying around the regular bird feeder. So today I stopped and picked up a hummingbird feeder on the way home from work. I've been meaning to get one for a while and hadn't gotten around to it. I took the shephard's hook out into the back and tried to put it into the ground and couldn't because it is hard as a rock. I even tried soaking it with a hose and wasn't able to get it to go all the way in. It's standing, but not too firm right now, I'll have to push it in more when we get a good rain in. So now we'll see if I get any takers. :)
1 comment:
Oh! I really want to get one of those too. I also want a traditional bird feeder but first we must get rid of the neighborhood cats. I don't want to fill a bird feeder with seed, so it will be a CAT feeder! If you have any suggestions on moving the cats on their way to another backyard, I am all ears. Not that I don't like cats, I actually do. But I am REALLY allergic and they like to hang out on my patio furniture and spread their dander and hair all over - which means I can't hang out on my patio furniture. Bummer.
Cheers! Hope you are doing well and staying cool!
Kiy
Post a Comment