Fall finally hit the Tennessee Valley, and it's been beautiful. We've finally gotten quite a bit of rain lately, and the trees have changed color. The weather has been chilly a few times, but mostly still gets to the 50's and 60's during the day. We spent our Thanksgiving at home, and I made dinner. We got our Christmas tree up, and a wreath on the door, so we're ahead of where we usually are. :) I've also started packing up the hospital bag and trying to get everything ready. They had a baby shower for me at work where I got a ton of stuff. I am still trying to get it all processed, because we don't really have a dresser or clothes storage area for her yet.I've been getting pretty tired lately, and most of the time all I want to do is sleep when I get home from work. Somebody's feet reach my ribcage now, and I spend a lot of time trying to explain to her what personal space and sharing is all about. She lets me know pretty quick when she is feeling crowded. Other than that things are going well, 4 weeks until the due date and I'm ready. Now she just needs to cooperate and be out by her due date!
2 comments:
Hey! I've been thinking of you. Still have your email in my in-box to reply to and can't seem to find enough minutes in the day to catch up. Just think, in a few short weeks you too can do all this. Although, I heard this rumor that newborns actually sleep. Hope you get one that does!
Chat with you soon,
Kiy
P.S. Oh, and btw, I am jealous that 'fall is arriving'. Bah! We've already had snow ... where supposedly is 'never' snows. Propaganda, I am thinking!
Enjoy it, I adore autumn!
Kiy
Post a Comment