Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So.....

I haven't updated in a while, mostly because I am:

a. Very busy keeping Ms. Quickbeam happy
b. I have a new assignment at work that is sucking out my energy
c. There aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I need to do

So here's to hoping that I can settle down soon. I spent the last weekend working on getting the computer room closet de-junked. It was the last rat hole that I had left to do, and I'm happy to say that I got it mostly done. I have a few more items that I need to deal with, and basically it's a whole lot better. Most of what I had to do was go through all of the old paperwork that I had left to file from when we moved from North Carolina.

On the gardening front, I am not doing a whole lot. There's a lot of weeding, spraying and propping up that needs to be done. I never have had plants flop as bad as these are...as in leaning to the side not as in failing. My roses, my dahlias, my peruvian daffodils, everything and its brother is falling over. So this weekend I'll be picking up some plant support hoops and maybe we'll restore some order. :)

3 comments:

Kat said...

Boy howdy, do I know all about not having enough hours in the day!! And I don't even have a Quickbeam to keep up with ;D Keep hangning in there! If you run out of stuff to do, you can come go through all my junkie closets ;D

Lythrum said...

We're enjoying our last peaceful moments because she's starting to be mobile. She can't crawl yet but she has forward movement by inchworming herself along and pulling herself with her arms. We're going to be childproofing next weekend and getting ready for the walking. And she's getting her first tooth!

Kat said...

Oh, man! I know from niece and nephews that once they get mobile, you better watch out!!! Enjoy all these milestones ;D