Before we left from North Carolina my best friend Mel gave me some stepping stones for our garden. She is very well aware of my frog obsession, and the stepping stones are pictured above. One of the best things about them is that they feature some..bottoms on the frogs. I didn't want to put them out just anywhere, it was important to me to wait until we had our backyard fenced in and a good place to put them. I know that there probably aren't people lurking around ready to steal stepping stones, but I'm clingy with my possessions. ;) So after we got our garden area finally finished I wanted to set them out, so here they are, finally at home. :) Thanks Mel!
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Lookit the froggy bottoms!!
I'm tickled pink to know that the froggy bottoms are being displayed in your beautiful garden! They really do have a certain...panache, don't they?
*hugs hugs hugs*
It's me again...I just saw your new link for Pioneer Woman and had to check it out. OMG. I'm still snorting over "The Pod in my Honda." Heeee! *wipes laughter tears*
I love that site, she takes such beautiful pictures and is so funny :)
Way cool froggy bottoms! ;D Thanks for sharing 'em.
Post a Comment