Just adds character and will make him tougher!
Hi Lythrum~~ Major bummer. I hope he is not related to Humpty-Dumpty. LOLSo what happened to the bullfrog?
Hopefully super glue will work!
So sorry that he was injured in the line of duty...I am sure the GS had a great time running around with her momma. gail
Thanks for the comments, and yes he will definately have more character after this. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just adds character and will make him tougher!
Hi Lythrum~~ Major bummer. I hope he is not related to Humpty-Dumpty. LOL
So what happened to the bullfrog?
Hopefully super glue will work!
So sorry that he was injured in the line of duty...I am sure the GS had a great time running around with her momma. gail
Thanks for the comments, and yes he will definately have more character after this. :)
Post a Comment