Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snow!

We finally got a decent amount (for here) of snow today. I think it was between one and two inches, depending on where you were. I left work early because they were starting to close some of the roads over the mountains and I didn't want to have to take back roads to get home. The main roads weren't too bad, but the back roads really sucked. So we took the Gnomeslayer out to play in the snow for a while. The snow was too dry and wouldn't stay together, so we gave up on the idea of making a whole snowman - not from a lack of total quantity but because it just wouldn't stay together. So we made a snowman head instead. GS did *not* want to go back inside, but she was starting to look like Rudolph so we all came in and warmed up. Definately a good time to be in the house with a full pantry and a fireplace. :)

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Brrr looks cold to me.

countrypeapie said...

that is adorable!