Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Visitor

We still have a few patches of snow left, mostly in shady areas around the yard. As I was out walking, I found these tracks. Evidence that we had a little visitor sometime in the last few days. :) The snow was very beautiful and nice to have for Christmas, but I'm glad that it doesn't stay that long. I remember when I lived in Minnesota that the snow would end up getting dirty and gray after a while. We get to have it pristine and white, and then gone. :D Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and are busy making plans for next year.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Snow is almost gone here too but not for long I am sure. Happy New Year to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

No snow in these parts, thankfully. It's gotten cold though. Happy New Year, Lythrum.