It has been a while since I have posted, this hasn't been the best year so far and I haven't had much mental energy left. Add to that mid-summer in the deep South isn't the best time to do work outside, so I haven't been doing too much. I have still been working in the back garden, trying to redo paths and get it straightened up. It seems that I spend most of my time overhauling that garden, I wanted to rip it out and lay down some sod lol. At least I haven't spread out to more of a garden to neglect and have confined myself into that corner for now. Classes are going along well and I should graduate next spring. Just in time to have an unrestricted summer for my garden. I can't wait!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Reprieve (For Somebody)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
With gnomeslayer and class don't know how you manage to garden at all.. let alone in the heat .. love the foxglove such a unique colour. Unless GS eats a lot of the plant should be fine to stay in your garden, She isn't eating plants is she?LOL Never know what little ones will get into....... Stay cool and glad to see the occasional post.
Post a Comment