Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Rain

It is still raining, and has been for most of the week. It is actually flooding in quite a few places, because the ground is so saturated. There were a few roads closed yesterday when I was trying to get back home from errands, and I had to divert a couple of times. I love rain, and it is good to get it, but I am really tired of everything being soggy. This weekend is supposed to be sunny, but the temperature is supposed to drop. Hmm...warm and rainy, or cold and sunny. :) And yes, that honeysuckle is blooming in my garden right now. It has definately been a crazy year.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

It certainly has been an unusual winter so far...... Stay Dry!

Kat said...

Hey! Your email addy changed? Maybe I just haven't updated properly. Anywho...
I couldn't help myself! I "tagged" you in a blog post...it's questions to answer to let people know you better (or just an opportunity to goof off with them). Anyway, there's no pressure. If you want to respond to them, feel free. You can go to my blog post and copy/paste: Dog Gone Right :We've Been Tagged If not, no reply or explanation needed.

Have a good day!