We finally were able to get outside last weekend, and get some cleaning up done. It seems like we have been having rain most times we were off, so it was refreshing to get the gardening gloves back on. My husband got in the first grass cutting, and the Gnomeslayer and I did some garden cleanup and weeding. I have rather modest garden plans for this year, because I am in the homestretch of finishing college, working odd shifts, etc. I don't really have any plans *snort* of planting anything, but I have noticed a few volunteers springing up that I need to find a place for. And it was nice to be outside before the mosquitos have made an appearance too. I even felt stirrings of getting the pond liner down from the attic and giving water gardening a try again. Funny how things can never stay simple for long.Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Time to Work
We finally were able to get outside last weekend, and get some cleaning up done. It seems like we have been having rain most times we were off, so it was refreshing to get the gardening gloves back on. My husband got in the first grass cutting, and the Gnomeslayer and I did some garden cleanup and weeding. I have rather modest garden plans for this year, because I am in the homestretch of finishing college, working odd shifts, etc. I don't really have any plans *snort* of planting anything, but I have noticed a few volunteers springing up that I need to find a place for. And it was nice to be outside before the mosquitos have made an appearance too. I even felt stirrings of getting the pond liner down from the attic and giving water gardening a try again. Funny how things can never stay simple for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment