Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Madelines

Have you ever seen something and known that you would love it? I was watching an episode of Little Paris Kitchen on Youtube and Rachel was making madelines. I knew then that I HAD to try making madelines. I got a pan, and it has sat in the cupboard for the last few months. Finally today I got around to making some, with some assistance from the Gnomeslayer. We made Coconut Madelines from the Barefoot Contessa. They were light and lovely, with crunchy edges around the scallops on the shells. I will definitely be making them often.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Yummy looking Never braved making them myself..

Serdic said...

Hmm... perhaps I need a madeline pan.

Lythrum said...

Hey Serdic, it's been a long time! Hope you are doing well. :)

Lythrum said...

And Rosemary, they weren't hard to make at all...cleaning out the pan was harder. ;)