Saturday, July 29, 2006

Goblins in my Garden




So most normal people have gnomes in their garden, helpful sorts that keep pests out and keep some order in. Not me, I have goblins in mine. They kill plants overnight, bring in ants and slugs, and set up tacky ornaments to ruin my reputation as a serious gardener. This isn't necessarily a gardening blog, but I do plan to bore people with my poor garden photography. We are getting ready to move soon and I want it to help me keep in touch with my friends. So, without further ado, here is my first ever attempt at blogging. :)

This is my lotus plant that finally bloomed this summer, my most impressive gardening accomplishment to date. ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coooool blog, darlin'. I like your gnome.

Uh, that didn't sound dirty, did it?

Lythrum said...

Hmm, sounds like a bad pick-up line....is that a gnome in your pocket, or are you happy to see me??