Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More Springtime Goodness

Yet another beautiful spring day today. It was actually 86 degrees yesterday and felt about like summer. Today it was a bit overcast and looked almost like it would rain. Almost. It's actually a bit on the dry side right now and we really could use some rain. I had to water today and I don't like to do that with water straight from the faucet. The water here really smells like chlorine, and when I take a bath it smells almost like a swimming pool. I ran some in a watering can today so it can sit overnight and some of it can evaporate out.

The grass got cut today for the second time and is starting to green up. There are weeds growing all in the sod and we're probably going to have to get it treated. Our previous lawn was a collection of weeds with a few sprigs of grass in it, so it'd be nice to have something that was mostly grass.

No comments: