Saturday, May 24, 2008
I Made It!!
I'm happy to report that the family visit is over and I've survived. We went up to Arkansas to visit my mother and sister. We got some nursery visits done and lots of baby snorgling. We had a family cookout and it went pretty well. We had an awesome hotel room with super comfy furniture, high speed internet, a hotel pool and fitness room and a huge shopping center next door. I am not saying that the visit was perfect, but there was no blood loss and no one was harmed in the filming of this vacation. I also got some material for my book, so I'm happy. :) Now for the long trip home tomorrow, I hope it goes as well as the trip out here did. See you on the other side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been praying for you! (and keeping an eye on my stock of Tide with Bleach, heavy-duty garbage bags, etc.) ;) Glad you survived it!
Post a Comment