Angel Face is still plugging away, in spite of a bad case of black spot. If you look carefully at the 3 o' clock petal you'll notice a small white spider that is peeking out. Unfortunately I think I got it when I was spraying it down with fungicide.
The Peppermint clematis is still blooming away. I'm waiting for the pompom in the center to open up, but the petals have unfurled and it looks more like a clematis bloom now.
This is my new Little Duckling clematis that I got for Mother's Day. Isn't she a beaut?
This is the Butter and Sugar siberian iris that I got last summer. I've had a devil of a time getting a good picture, because the white reflects back so much on the pictures that you can hardly see the yellow.
2 comments:
*Gorgeous* Thanks for sharing your garden with us. LoML just finished a new bed in our front yard. Will post pix soon. Nothing exotic, but I like it.
I really do love that peppermint clematis!
You know, I'm really getting blown away by it this year. Last year (the first growing season for it), the blooms were really small and insignificant. This year they are just knocking me out. And to think it came a hair's width away from getting dug up and chucked. ;)
Post a Comment