
We got between 1-2 inches of snow last night. The Gnomeslayer woke up at about 6:30 this morning, much to my protesting. I went ahead and got up and got her ready to go outside. Snow here tends to melt off within a few hours so I wanted to get her out while it was still on the ground. She wasn't too impressed with it. She kicked the grass for a bit and patted it with her mittens, but she didn't like it being cold. We went out to the back yard and I was showing her how to make snowballs. We were scraping snow off of the fire pit blocks, unfortunately there was bird poo under the snow and it got all over our gloves. So I called it quits and we went inside. :)
6 comments:
My hands got so cold so fast that I didn't stay out in it very long either!
Agree with gnomeslayer ,snow is too cold.
Hello Lythrum!
I just stopped over from The Giraffe Head Tree! I've been spending the morning going through your past! I moved to northern Alabama this April and am loving it very much. I love to garden but it's so much different than northern NY! I'll be visiting more for sure!
So, the GS not impressed with snow, eh? She's a hoot! BTW, love the snow on the sun pic'.
That just about describes the southern snow experience to a T! The GS has good sense! gail
Thanks for stopping by ladies. :) I have been busy lately and haven't had time to check in. The Gnomeslayer is 2 now!
Post a Comment