Sunday, December 03, 2006

New Baby

We were out grocery shopping today when I saw this over in the florist section. I'm a sucker for orchids at any time, but since winter seems to have finally set in spring gardening season seems to be a long way off. It's been a pretty quiet day otherwise, I tried out a new recipe for a plum upside-down cake that turned out quite tasty but not very photogenic. It stuck when I was trying to take it out and the top got a little botched. ;)



We found out today that my in-laws and our nephews are coming to visit for Christmas, so we are going to be decorating and doing stuff for Christmas after all. We haven't had a tree or ornaments before, so I'm going to try to come up with some crafty things the kids can put together to decorate the tree with. And since we will have people to cook for it should be fun. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful orchid!