
Tonight is the company holiday party, which I'm not crazy about going to. But since I'm a supervisor it's one of those things that you have to do. I'd prefer to stay home and do other stuff, but oh well. We went out this morning to do a bit of shopping, and when I got home I felt like baking something. I saw a post earlier on the PPK forum for some Brown Sugar Shortbread and thought I'd try it out. I've had a shortbread pan for a long time and never really used it. So here's the outcome. :)
Recipe is found here:
http://www.postpunkkitchen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15863
Scroll down to the sixth post :)
3 comments:
Pretty pretty! Good to know you already have a shortbread pan...Santa almost brought you one. *smacks Santa upside the head* ;) Hee!
Good luck with the holiday party. Wish I were there so we could sit in the corner and talk. *hugs*
I wish that you were there pal, it wasn't the same without you. Actually I really missed John and Lisa because we used to hang out with them at the holiday parties before we got hired on. ;)
And yeah, that was the second time ever that I made shortbread in my shortbread pan...the one I've had since 1998. :)
I'm glad you survived the party! I was sending good vibes your way last night. :-)
Post a Comment