I thought it would never get here, but it's official :) 10 days off from work, woohoo! I worked my last second shift tonight. Before I went in to work, I made these Chocolate Thumbprint cookies to give to the people at work who have helped me so much. They were a really big hit, and I wish I'd made more because it wasn't nearly enough to give to everyone I wanted to. I only got to eat one of them. ;) My husband and I went to eat at our new Friday evening ritual, eating at a Chinese restaurant over by where I work. The waitress has our order memorized, and it's not busy even at 8:00 pm on a Friday night. Tonight was a bit annoying because they had a large party in the room in the back, and there were some really annoying loud teenage girls. But it didn't stop us from enjoying our food.
We will be very busy tomorrow, getting things ready for the family coming in. Our friends are going to stop by to take a look at the house, now that we have furniture in it. We have to get groceries, and finish fixing up the place.
Oh, and.......W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0T!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Yayyyyyyyyy! You made it! Now you can enjoy your time off! YAYYYYYY!
The cookies look really really good! *steals one*
Merry Christmas eve! ;)
Lythrum, hoping you and hubby have a very warm and special holiday. (Those cookies DO look scrumptious!)
Kiy (& Tlar)
Merry Christmas to you guys too, hope all is well :)
Merry Christmas! May all your cookies be low calorie!
Post a Comment