
There hasn't been a whole lot going on in my neck of the woods for quite a while now, and today the most interesting thing is the rash of mushrooms in the front flower bed.

I have always been fascinated by mushrooms though, ever since I was a little girl. They are so delicate and only last for a day or two. We have had so much rain here lately though and even when its not raining it is damp and overcast. So I guess it is the perfect recipe for a couple of really good crops.

The only other real object of interest is the fact that my froggy bottoms have started to rust.
This was a wrought iron stepping stone that my friend gave me when I left North Carolina and I got them placed this summer. I expect that I will eventually bring them in and make a wall ornament after they get sufficiently aged looking.
1 comment:
Mushrooms are so interesting to hunt for and observe. Perhaps the little girl is reading a mushroom identification book.
Post a Comment