Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Published!

For those out there that like to blog, write and take pictures I was wondering if you had been introduced to Blurb. Blurb.com is a website where you can download software, plug in your pictures and writing, upload it and get a book. My dad came down for a visit earlier this spring and he showed me the website. He has been working on a family history that he plans to publish using it. I also have a cousin and his wife that have published some books through it. I don't know much about the official publishing method, but this appealed to me. You can capture a special trip, family event or other thing in a book and the prices aren't that outrageous.

I decided that I wanted to capture the pictures and writings from my blog. I figured that I could do an update each year and keep a record of how things develop. We started with a bare lot and I want to see where we go. I figured that there might be some of you that would also be interested in doing something like this. I finally got my book up and ordered and I can't wait to see what it looks like. So, I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Good luck on publishing, Merry Christmas to you !