Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Scrubbing and Laundry and Dishes, oh My!

Today was a pretty busy day, I actually got up early (for me on a vacation day). I spent some quality time scrubbing down bathroom walls and removing mineral buildup. I also caught up on the laundry that I didn't get done while we were gone this weekend. What a great way to spend vacation time! My mom got here today for her visit, it was the first time that she has flown. She really enjoyed it, and made it through the flight just fine. The flight was delayed by 45 minutes and I was positive that she had gone nuts on the plane and they had to turn around to drop her off. But she made it through. :) Wasn't a very productive afternoon otherwise, but I have a full schedule planned for tomorrow. Lots of cleaning and starting to pack, should be interesting.

No comments: