
Every year I re-read the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Almost every year anyway, I did get oversaturated while the movies were out and all of the propaganda was flying. But usually in the fall time of the year I get the urge to read them again. This year I plan on reading them all and then watching the movies when I am finished. It'll give me something to do in my free time anyway. I've been so tired on the weekends that I haven't been leaving the house except to get groceries.
I did get some cooking in this weekend though, made the above pictured Caribbean stew with maple cornbread. The stew turned out pretty good, very flavorful and smelled wonderful. I made some rice crispie treats using almond butter and brown rice syrup, they turned out really nice and nutty flavored. The best though was the pancakes that I made for breakfast yesterday morning, they were light, fluffy and had a wonderful taste to them. I got halfway through eating two of them and couldn't finish. Definately know which ones I'm making from now on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment