Monday, November 13, 2006

Lazies

I seem to have a serious case of the lazies lately. Work has slowed down a bit and I'm not having to work as much overtime. It was getting pretty bad for a while and I was about burnt out. Now that it's slow though, I've been getting bored and don't feel like working. Go figure. ;)

I've been trying to have healthier lunches to take with me, so I don't end up hitting the junk machines and such. Today I had Tofu Dill Salad Sammiches which turned out pretty decent. For tomorrow I made some lentil soup tonight - Lentil Soup with a Hint of Fruit. It sounded a bit odd, but it turned out pretty good. The soup was sweet, savory and tart. Definately a change from the usual standby.

http://www.molliekatzen.com/recipes/recipe.php?recipe=lentil_soup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're entitled to a wee bout of the lazies. You've been working your hindparts off!