
We're finally back from our Nashville trip and very glad to be at home. My dad stayed at the Gaylord Opryland and we visited him there Friday and Saturday. We packed up before the sun came up this morning and headed home. I am definately glad to be back. The Gaylord was beautiful but was really crowded and really expensive. We stayed at a nearby hotel and drove over. Here are some of the pictures that I took. For those that haven't heard of it the Gaylord is a huge hotel/resort/convention center almost like a big greenhouse. There are waterfalls, rivers and even boat rides in it.

There were beautiful plants everywhere. I lusted after quite a few of them.

And there were fish in the ponds and streams.

And there was other wildlife too.
Overall it was a fun visit, and it was good to see my family. Now I am back to reality and have to get ready for work tomorrow. Boooooo!
3 comments:
Hi Lythrum
Looks like a great place to visit.Loved the other wildlife.
lol Those figures are too cute. It looks like a very nice hotel.
Hi Lythrum, I live in Nashville and can agree that Opryland Hotel it is one expensive place! It's fun but the crowds are too much...Let me know next time you are in town...I will take you to Cheekwood
Botanical Garden. gail
Post a Comment