
I took the Gnomeslayer out for a playdate this morning, and when we were done we stopped by Lowe's. We were going to put in the new plants and needed to get some new mulch and some manure. While I was looking around I noticed this beauty, 'Blue Moon' Phlox. Looks like these and it smelled nice too. :) It was sunny and around 50, but the wind was blowing hard. We got all of the plants in, and the first mowing of the season done. Have I said yet that I'm glad spring is here?
3 comments:
Lovely plant!
Oh my .. the smell of fresh mown grass.
Spring is wonderful.
Yay! Nice going Lythrum. There's nothing like sprucing up to get us into the spirit of the season.
I hate to be a naysayer but I hope you have better luck than I did with this phlox. I've tried and failed three times. I think it's at least in part due to the lack of summer water. If I grow it again, it will be in a container. Your blog looks great.
Thanks ladies! I have the phlox is a position where it will get some sun but won't get too hot. I'm hoping it will do okay. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Post a Comment