The Gnomeslayer and I had to take care of an unwanted guest in the pond. We had a bullfrog again and I wanted to get him out before he ate anybody in there. We are finally getting the back garden spot cleaned up and redone, and we had to drain the pond anyway. This time he got taken across the field in a bucket and dumped along the back treeline. If he tries to come back at least he'll have a longer way to go. And with a creek along the back there, maybe he'll stay over there.
Rowan and I went to Across the Pond and got a couple of shubunkins to replace the fish that got eaten last year. It was a beautiful day outside, but it got hot, up to 82 degrees. Spring doesn't last too long around here. ;)
There are lots of things blooming, even this surprise tulip. I hadn't expected to see them since I planted them a couple of years ago, but here it is.
2 comments:
Wow -- he is a big boy!
Well I hope he stays put. It sounds like you've offered him a perfect environment.
Temps in the 80s is definitely bordering on summer, already! Nice.
Post a Comment