Love the pic! I've been thinking about you guys lately. I had a trip (impromptu) almost planned for Murfreesboro and was going to email to say "hey, gonna be in your area" and then...it fell through. I have another trip planned for later in April. If it happens, and if there's time I will shout out and see if you guys are around.
Hope all is going well there. Life is nuts here. Happy, but nuts. :)
1 comment:
Love the pic! I've been thinking about you guys lately. I had a trip (impromptu) almost planned for Murfreesboro and was going to email to say "hey, gonna be in your area" and then...it fell through. I have another trip planned for later in April. If it happens, and if there's time I will shout out and see if you guys are around.
Hope all is going well there. Life is nuts here. Happy, but nuts. :)
Cheers,
Kiy
Post a Comment