My roses started blooming last weekend but I'm just now getting some pictures posted. I am a few roses short this spring, because 'Neptune' and 'Laura Bush' didn't make it through the winter. 'Welcome Home' looks like it is getting diseased also. We'll see how the rest of them fare this year. First up, shown above is my trusty 'Elle'. She is planted outside of my front door, and her fragrance greets me every time I walk out and she is in bloom.

And also in bloom this week is my azalea...whose name I can't remember. It's still about the same size that it was when I planted it, though I'm hoping now that I have it in a different spot it will start to do better.
3 comments:
Roses in bloom ! Such pretty ones....
Sorry you lost roses. It was a rough winter~I lost three big evergreens from too much wet weather. Nice to have the fragrance from a rose...they are the best. gail
Post a Comment