So we finally got back on the internet, I have been sitting with my eyelid twitching for the last week. We made it and are staying with friends while we wait for our old and new homes to close, in that order. It was very nice of our friends to let us stay with them, saved us from worrying about timing leases, making deposits etc. But I am going nuts...hard to be living with someone else and not have control over what goes on. I start my new job tomorrow, I haven't gotten too nervous yet but I'm sure it will come later tonight.
We spent the first few days looking at houses with the realtor, had a couple picked out and then we walked into one that "felt" like home. I haven't taken a camera with me yet when we've gone, but when I do I'll post a picture. I don't think I've ever had somewhere feel so right, even our house that we lived in for 10 years. So we'll see how it all goes, hopefully everything will go smoothly. Since we had so much trouble with our old house since we've had it, I'm somehow convinced that everything is still going to screw up somehow. But I'm trying not to invest too much emotion in it until the old house closes. Anyway, we are off this afternoon to go get some catfish at a restaurant by Lake Guntersville in NE Alabama. Sounds like fun :) We are looking forward to getting to know this area, seems like a neat place.
1 comment:
Here's hoping for good luck in the house hunt-sville! =)
Post a Comment