That's right, I've been filling up on more ANZAC Biscuits. ;) I had a craving for them today, and made some when I got home. I broke my pledge today, that I would try to take my lunch to work every day. In actuality, I did get up and pack up my lunch, but I ended up leaving it on the kitchen table. :( It was some quinoa salad, very tasty I might add, and I would have preferred it to the Chinese food that I ended up getting instead. Maybe one of these days I'll actually remember my lunch before I leave the house, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Hubby had a good supper made when I got home, curried fried rice and a cucumber/tomato salad.
Now that I have changed my hours to 7 am and don't have to be up so early, I start getting super-sleepy around 8 at night. Go figure :) I couldn't get to sleep when I was getting up at 5, but now that I'm getting up earlier I can't stay awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment