While I was out weeding in the garden today I noticed the neat reflections of the papyrus and palm umbrella in the pond. It's a glorious fall day today, complete with clear blue sky, bright sun and a slightly cool breeze blowing. Notice though what isn't in the picture of my pond. That's right, FISH. I have a 30 gallon pond and four pretty good sized goldfish in it. I almost never see them...maybe a flash of white every now and then. It frustrates me, because in my pond I had before the fish would swarm up at feeding time and I loved to see them, as shown below. Now I don't know if it's because I don't spend a lot of time sitting outside by the pond or I just had the back luck to get very shy fish. Maybe now that I have a bit more time to spend with gardening and such now that Quickbeam is getting bigger and starting to play, I might get to see them more.
No comments:
Post a Comment