Sunday, November 09, 2008

Green Thumb Sunday 11/9/08 - Neptune

Yesterday in my survey of the garden I found several buds on my Neptune rose bush. There are fewer and fewer blooms that are still surviving so I am trying to savor these last ones. Neptune is a lovely lavender color and they are extremely fragrant. Here's hoping that I have a few more. :)

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Lovely rose , so few nice days remain.

Kiy said...

Just beautiful, wow. Sounds like you are still enjoying nice weather. Ours, not so much. Rain (and it *never* rains here!) and cold. Yuck. I need to move south!

Been thinking of you, hope all is going well. Give QB a hug for us.

Kiy

Gail said...

Then you and the roses will be ready for Garden Blogger's Bloom Day on the 15th!

Gail

Roses and Lilacs said...

I love the name of your blog, I'm so glad I found it. It takes me back a few years when I used to live in Alabama. First in Brownsboro outside Huntsville and then on Preston Island close to Guntersville.

Your pictures are so nice. I'm lookin forward to reading more.
Marnie

Lythrum said...

That's such a coincidence, I live right by Brownsboro, in fact we vote there. :) Thanks for stopping by!