Saturday, November 08, 2008

How do you dew?

This morning I walked out in the back yard to see what was going on. I just happened to look down and see an absolutely perfect spider web, gleaming in the morning dew. The web pictured above is just about the size of a half dollar. I guess it pays to take mt eyes off of the fall colors every now and then. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lythrum, way to pay attention to the small things around us. The fact that the spider web is so small, for those of us who actually remember when we used half dollars to buy stuff!, means that you have the eye of an artist!
Frances

ps thanks for fixing the comment setting.
F

ConsciousGardener said...

Hey! Love your roses, I picked you up from my friend Randy's post. I love your name:) Happy Gardening!

Unknown said...

Wow! That small and you captured it just perfectly! It's so perfect... maybe it's Charlotte's? :)

Good Acres said...

A gem of a shot!