Beautiful iris!! Love that color. It was so good to talk to you (and Gnomeslayer) tonight! Sure do miss you!
Wow -- that's a pretty one.
Pretty!
I can offer nothing but admiration for the sweet bloom! gail
Hi Lythrum, checking out Dave's garden photos, I would say yes. Congrats, we have and ID! :-)Frances
Thanks very much. ;)
Whatever the name it is gorgeous.
It's beautiful. I just hate losing tags. I have about 15 unidentified cactus babies that lost their tags in a wind gust. Now I'll have to wait until their first flowers to know what they are.Aiyana
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful iris!! Love that color.
It was so good to talk to you (and Gnomeslayer) tonight! Sure do miss you!
Wow -- that's a pretty one.
Pretty!
I can offer nothing but admiration for the sweet bloom! gail
Hi Lythrum, checking out Dave's garden photos, I would say yes. Congrats, we have and ID! :-)
Frances
Thanks very much. ;)
Whatever the name it is gorgeous.
It's beautiful. I just hate losing tags. I have about 15 unidentified cactus babies that lost their tags in a wind gust. Now I'll have to wait until their first flowers to know what they are.
Aiyana
Post a Comment