
It just goes to show that no matter how hard I try they are never gone. I have been trying to weed out the primrose that I had planted in the front garden bed and I found this one (with a few friends) growing in the azalea. I am still weeding out some of the horsetail from around the pond too.

We also have some other guests in the front bed, courtesy of all of the rain that has been falling lately.

Poor Elle is still soldiering on in spite of my benign neglect this year. I have been so busy with work, school and trying to keep up with my baby that roses have had very little of my attention. That combined with all of the rain and dampness have given her a really bad case of black spot.

The 'Husker Red' pentestemon blooms have finally opened up.

And the coreopsis that I bought earlier this year is making after a rough start. It's a good thing that I've been buying tough plants. :)
4 comments:
After weeks of rain the evening primrose is everywhere! The penstemon looks great! gail
We have that coreopsis wild here - it *is* tough! I like the primroses though and sigh when hubby mows them.
Great photos, wonderful pentstemon, I like your weed!
Very pretty, all! Our mushrooms are mushrooming, too -- so soggy!
Post a Comment