
Thanks to my dear friend Onetruth, my garden is no longer without the protection of a gnome. After reading about our crisis she lept into action and look who showed up on my doorstep. Thanks so much! I'm sure that the Gnomeslayer will have mercy on this one. ;)
7 comments:
I'm so glad he arrived safely. He looks great in your garden! Your post & picture (and the pic you sent to my AOL account) made my day! *hugs*
Oh, he is adorable!
I hope onetruth put a blessing of protection from gnomeslayers on this one! ;D
Happy St. George's Day!
So nice to see a gnome back in the garden.........what a nice friend.
She really is a good friend. :) My little sister told me that my nephew, who is the same age as Gnomeslayer, killed her neighbor's gaden gnome. Must be in the bloodline!
How thoughtful! A good home for a good gnome.
What a thoughtful friend. The new gnome is very handsome.
Aiyana
Post a Comment