Sunday, September 21, 2008

Autumn Garden

I have some plants that are still gamely blooming away, but you can tell that they are running out of steam. It has been a very long growing season here and it has started getting cooler at night so fall can't be too far away. My roses are still going crazy:
I still have lots of dahlias:
My new goldenrod is getting settled in:

And my gnome is getting settled into his new home:

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

glad your gnome found happiness in his new home

kesslerdee said...

Your little gnome is just darling! I recently got a few pieces of garden art down in Mexico- I've got to get pictures of them up. Your gnome is just the perfect touch!
great blog!

Aiyana said...

Your garden looks good. I always love seeing photos of dahlia flowers, one of my favorites. Yours is lovely.
Aiyana