This morning when I walked out the door to go to work I was surprised at how cool it was. It was about 55 degrees, and the sky was clear. The stars and the crescent moon were bright and I realized that I haven't seen them in a long time. It is getting to be darker earlier, and the weather is nice enough that we can sit on the back porch for a while. I think we might have a bonfire in the fire pit this weekend and maybe cook up a pot of chili. There's an Apple Festival in Moulton this weekend and that sounds like it would be fun to go to. We are bad about making plans to do things and ending up staying around the house instead. We'll see what happens. :)Thursday, September 25, 2008
Mums
This morning when I walked out the door to go to work I was surprised at how cool it was. It was about 55 degrees, and the sky was clear. The stars and the crescent moon were bright and I realized that I haven't seen them in a long time. It is getting to be darker earlier, and the weather is nice enough that we can sit on the back porch for a while. I think we might have a bonfire in the fire pit this weekend and maybe cook up a pot of chili. There's an Apple Festival in Moulton this weekend and that sounds like it would be fun to go to. We are bad about making plans to do things and ending up staying around the house instead. We'll see what happens. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's one of the things I love about fall...mums...and cooler evenings just right for fires and chili!
Post a Comment