Saturday, September 27, 2008

Providence

Today Quickbeam and I went along with my husband when he went out for a haircut. The place that he goes to is in the Providence shopping area here in town. While we were waiting for him we went for a walk to see what was going on in the area. We walked by a restaurant that had a fountain in the front and had some lantana planted by it. As we walked by there was a cloud of butterflies that took off from it. I went back to the car to get my camera so I could see if I could get some pictures.

Providence is in an area that is a bit more expensive than most of the places that we frequent, but Maw has been looking since we got here for a good place to get his hair cut. There is a barber shop there called Roosters, and it is a spot for men to go and get well...pampered isn't the word that I'm looking for but it's something like that. The place is really nice, it is set up to be like an old barber shop. The guys can get a haircut and a shave, as well as massages and manicures etc. After you get your hair cut the lady barbers will give a neck massage. Needless to say he is sold on it and goes there whenever he needs a hair cut. Makes me want to get MY hair cut there. :)

No comments: