Today was the first day back at work after Labor Day and our trip last week. It also marks the end of my assignment with the IT group at work. I have been working for a couple of hours at my regular job, and then going to another building to work with our software implementation team. I have to say that I enjoyed the novelty of being able to stay in my office and actually stay focused on my work. I would rather do one job really well than to do two jobs half-assed, which is what it felt like I was doing. So I was very happy today. The picture above is from my succulent bird feeder. The plants in it are starting to get more established. Since they didn't have many roots the dirt has been washing out of it so I need to add more and respace out the plants.Tuesday, September 02, 2008
First Day Back
Today was the first day back at work after Labor Day and our trip last week. It also marks the end of my assignment with the IT group at work. I have been working for a couple of hours at my regular job, and then going to another building to work with our software implementation team. I have to say that I enjoyed the novelty of being able to stay in my office and actually stay focused on my work. I would rather do one job really well than to do two jobs half-assed, which is what it felt like I was doing. So I was very happy today. The picture above is from my succulent bird feeder. The plants in it are starting to get more established. Since they didn't have many roots the dirt has been washing out of it so I need to add more and respace out the plants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment