
You'd think it was January or something! After the last week that was warm and even sunny, the bottom dropped out of the temperatures. I woke up this morning to a heavy frost, freezing fog and 23 degree weather. (Whine) I took these pictures at work early this morning.

As I finished taking pictures, our production planner Chuck came up to me and told me that there were some spider webs with frost on them back in the smokers' overhang. So I grabbed my trusty camera and went to take some more pictures. They looked extremely cool, unfortunately most didn't have a very good backdrop (the overhang is in the back of the warehouse and has vehicles parked all around) but I did get a couple of good ones.

Isn't it time for spring yet?
12 comments:
Excellent photos! The spider web is the one I hope to capture!
I think we both need a break and some warm sunshine!
Gail
WOW! That spider web photo is amazing! I love it!
Nice spider web photo! It sure was cold this morning. We've got a couple more cold one's ahead this week.
The spiderweb looks like it is made from strings of pearls. The frost makes everything look magical.
We're close here. Signs here and there. I love your spider web photo with the frost. It's perfect!
Aiyana
Thanks all. :) I was so happy with how the web photos came out too. Thanks for visiting. :)
Hi Lythrum, that weather person has been playing with our heads again, but you god the final say with that fabulous spider web shot, it looks like heavy yarn instead of gossamer silk! Well done!
Frances
Lovely pictures and I so agree about winter , I am so whining too.
Hi Lythrum
I am passing on an award to you I recieved because I so enjoy reading your blog.
The photos are beautiful. It's nice to see frost again. We have lots of snow and can't see the frost. Also heading to a deep freeze that's moving in with minus 15 C temps.
Keep warm and enjoy the beauty of the season.
Blessings,
Mary
Fantastic photos,especially the spider web! I know it's cold, but how could you deny us the pleasure of these pictures if it hadn't frosted? BAHAHAHA I'm in Michigan and we have cold weather at least until the end of March, sometimes longer!
I hear you Brenda Jean, and I do feel guilty at times complaining about the weather here. I spent quite a few years living in the very northern part of Minnesota so I know what real cold is like. The problem here I think is the swing from teen temperatures at night to 50 degrees in the daytime. If it got cold and stayed cold it would be different. Not that I'm complaining too much about being able to enjoy some 60 degree weather in January mind you. :)
Post a Comment