Today was an unexpected home day. Maw had an allergic reaction to something and had to go to the doctor. So I stayed home this morning with Quickbeam. We took advantage of the time to go for a walk, and to see what was blooming outside. The weather was overcast and it looked like it was going to rain. I have been trying to get a good bee picture all year, and was finally able to. I have a particular fondness for bees after reading Sue Hubbell's books. At one time when we planned on moving to the country and starting a homestead, I planned on getting some hives of my own. Those hives are in the same dream wastebasket as the homestead is, but I still get to see and enjoy bees from time to time.Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Home Day
Today was an unexpected home day. Maw had an allergic reaction to something and had to go to the doctor. So I stayed home this morning with Quickbeam. We took advantage of the time to go for a walk, and to see what was blooming outside. The weather was overcast and it looked like it was going to rain. I have been trying to get a good bee picture all year, and was finally able to. I have a particular fondness for bees after reading Sue Hubbell's books. At one time when we planned on moving to the country and starting a homestead, I planned on getting some hives of my own. Those hives are in the same dream wastebasket as the homestead is, but I still get to see and enjoy bees from time to time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment