
As I was walking by the bushes in front of the house, this spider web caught my eye. I'm not sure how well it will translate in the picture, but it is half of an orb, with anchor points around it. It was such an interesting architectural design I had to take a picture of it. If you look carefully at it, you can see the spider sitting in the middle of it.

I am not typically one that has a fear of spiders, but the sight of this behemoth on our screen (outside) about gave me a heart attack. The leg span on this thing was about as as big around as an apple (lousy comparison but about the best I could come up with). The thought of having this sneaking under the door and running around the house about has me breaking out in hives.
3 comments:
I am so with you on that one. but I have a serious fear of spiders. Unfortunately, I live with a man who thinks spider are our friends. We must capture them and return them to the wild, err, the backyard. Oh joy. You just know they simply hitch a ride on his pant leg back in.
I am hoping you relocated that one, to at least the next county!
Pretty web picture, but yeah... not a spider fan.
Yuck! I hate spiders. You have a great photo of him there, but I'd have squished him!
Post a Comment