Yesterday, after carefully peering through all of the windows that face the back yard, I went outside. I made sure to check everywhere before I started to see what was blooming and to make sure that there were no more skunks out there. Thankfully it seems to be an isolated incident. We are still going to have to figure out what we're going to do to keep them from getting back in again. But in the meantime, here are some more of my babies that are blooming. Up above is my 'Arabian Nights' dahlia.This is my Black-Eyed Susan.

This is my Coneflower plant.

And finally, my water lily is still putting out blooms.

2 comments:
Oh my! Your 'Arabian Nights' dahlia is stunning. If I lived in a different region, dahlias could easily become my favorite flower. I went to a dahlia competition one year while visiting my brother in Santa Cruz, California, and was taken with them from first sight.
Aiyana
I think the thing that I disliked about them when I first saw them was that they were the Dinnerplate varieties and something seemed overblown about them. It wasn't until I saw the simpler versions that I got hooked. I plan on getting a couple more varieties next year. ;)
Post a Comment