My eye just happened to catch this guy on my flowering quince bush. His color blended in almost perfectly and I had to point him out several times to my husband before he saw him. If you look closely, you can see that he is eating a bug. :)
Hi Lythrum~~ It's my first time visiting. I like the Lythrum flower and feel that the stupid laws of this state are, well, stupid. Luckily a few years ago I found a nursery that was equally subversive. Two 1-gallon pots came home with me. They're easy to propagate and now I have MORE. But they're far from invasive. Talk about a bad rap.
Anyway, how's that for off-topic? :] I like your blog and think I'll make you a regular. Go Lythrum!
Thanks for the visit ladies, I was proud of the spider picture too. It's neat to catch shots like that. :) Thanks for the kind words Grace, I'll have to stop by and check out your blog also. :)
6 comments:
Wow...the detail is great....good capture. gail
great shot
After enlarging--I was surprised! It is actually beautiful.
Aiyana
Hi Lythrum~~ It's my first time visiting. I like the Lythrum flower and feel that the stupid laws of this state are, well, stupid. Luckily a few years ago I found a nursery that was equally subversive. Two 1-gallon pots came home with me. They're easy to propagate and now I have MORE. But they're far from invasive. Talk about a bad rap.
Anyway, how's that for off-topic? :] I like your blog and think I'll make you a regular. Go Lythrum!
Thanks for the visit ladies, I was proud of the spider picture too. It's neat to catch shots like that. :) Thanks for the kind words Grace, I'll have to stop by and check out your blog also. :)
I had to click it to make it larger and then still had to look close. Had you not said something, I would have missed it. Wow, you have a GREAT eye!
While not a huge fan of bugs, even good ones, I too have to admit it is beautiful.
Cheers, Kiy
Post a Comment