Monday, August 10, 2009

The Gnomeslayer

I thought I should introduce an integral member of my blog team. This is my baby girl, The Gnomeslayer. I went to visit a local nursery, 4-Ever Green in Ryland, AL. My husband was going to be out running errands and I thought it would be fun to take her out and let her run off some energy. 4-Ever Green is a fairly small nursery, but you can find some interesting things there. For instance, the pottery globes up above. You can put candles down in them and light them up at night.

They also have some really nice big pots. If I ever win the lotto I'll get one. ;)
The Gnomeslayer also had her first encounter with a cat. I don't think the cat was too impressed, but my little girl loved it. :)

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Adorable gnomeslayer! What interesting items , how did you get out of there with out buying something?

Gail said...

She is a sweetie pie! They do often need to run off that energy...If we could harness it we could have free power for our houses. I love the pottery globes! gail

countrypeapie said...

Oh, at first I thought you meant a children's nursery, and I thought, "What beautiful pottery. How unusual to see such nice things on a playground." (Duh.) Your daughter is adorable. What a great outing that must have been.

Kat said...

OMG! She's getting so big! And that hair!!! Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. Smooch her for me ;D

Kat said...

p.s. I love the pottery globes too!

Kiy said...

Oh my, love love love the pic's! Glad you decided to post some photos of GS.

I too love those globes, if I could keep a plant alive, I'd have to look at them seriously. Well, that and win the lottery although one must play to actually think they might win.

Cheers,

Kiy